April's Favorite Things!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Acrostic!

iApril Pictures, Images and Photos


As I lay in bed trying to sleep I come up with my best ideas for things and sometimes I just think of silly things like trying to describe myself with each letter in my name. That's what I did a few nights ago. Then I tried to do my husband and my kids an so on. It can be some what entertaning. :) The first few came really quick for me, then I got irritated that I didn't have the letters I wanted to work with in my name, but that's not what the game is about. It's about making you think, sometimes hard about a word that starts with a certain letter that could describe you. I also think it should be uplifting and not negative. What we concentrate on we get more of, so stop being hard on yourself and love yourself. :) So here it is. I hope you can think of yours while trying to sleep tonight or if you are like my husband that will never happen because he's out as soon as his head hits the pillow. :)


A lternative Medicine Using
P eaceful Parent
R aw Food Loving
I ntactivist
L activist

D evoted
A ltruistic
W earing Babies
N ON-Vaxing

S entimental
H appy
E nterprising
E ffervescent
T ough
S punky

As you can see, since I don't have a long enough name to say all I wanted, I just used all of my names. :-)Happy Playing!

2 comments:

  1. Hello April
    I just came across your Blog through your video channel..We have just recently out our Two older boys on a Anti-Fungal diet..My oldest has had an EXTREME break out of Acne(Cystic Acne) and had Divets on his finger nails along with REALLY Bad Ecisma...Not to mention his Developmental Delay since birth..My other son just recently had some Dry spots appear on his body and Now on his eye...that has turned bad..and his hands have white splotches all around.. UGH!!! So I am so happy to have found your page..for encouragment as well as ideas..we have been Organic for years now..and use mainly Organic products around the home..but I can't say that it has been 100% We have just started the No-Poo method and that has been really great..Looking forward to getting caught up on your videos..

    Have a Blessed day April..
    and thank you for sharing your learning experiences..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I have been thinking about it all week. My oldest son has the divets in his fingernails and I have a hard time convincing anybody that there is a connection there and that he too has issues like my son with eczema. I am no expert on this stuff and I feel like I am wading my way through new information all of the time but I do know there is a connection between mercury, gut flora issues, oxalates and eczema. I'm just not sure how to get the mercury completely out and fix the problems yet. For me the developmental delay is a red flag of a mercury issue. I felt like I needed to tell you this stuff though because you told me you were making changes in their diets. I got worse when I made my healthy changes by going raw and juicing and it all makes sense now because healthy vegetables are high in oxalates. Take away dairy and there is no calcium to bind to them and help them pass through the body and they wreak havic on the body with rashes and such. The mercury starts the problem to begin with by throwing the gut flora out of balance that would normally take care of oxalates and the mercury also causes leaky gut helping these toxins into the bloodstream. So I just wanted to give you a heads up about oxalates. There is a post on my blog called Ready to Share which shows the rash I had before I eliminated oxalates from my diet. This is also very informative:

    http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/home/eng/oxalates.asp#testing

    There are many different things affected by it. I am also thinking that I shouldn't have had my oldest son's tonsils removed because it was a sign something was wrong and he was inflamed. :(

    I hope you keep in touch. I have a feeling our children (and me) are dealing with similar issues. :)

    ReplyDelete