April's Favorite Things!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do you think of when I say the word, Amish?

I think of autism every time! I love this article! I have been asking the question, "What about the Amish," for years! Finally somebody else finds them to be a wonderful control group too. If you have a few spare minutes this article is well worth the read and rather short too. :)


Despite constant efforts by the Medical Establishment to suggest Autism occurs amongst the non-vaccinated Amish (1 in 10,000 claim) there are in fact no proven cases to show for it.
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/olmsted.html


Oh by the way...I also think of beards, horse drawn wagons, green pastures, quilts and fresh cheeses and butter too. :) I'd like to visit someday, but I might get too comfortable. ;)

Amish Pictures, Images and Photos



Amish Pictures, Images and Photos

Tee hee!

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed your post on boys. So sad but touched me heart.

    Just wanted to invite you to Amish Country! We live in Holmes Co. OH. My DH's family is Old Order Amish. You are welcome to come for a visit ☺

    ReplyDelete